Join Our Team
Rural Health Medical Program, Inc. is a leading non-profit organization that offers quality health care to low-income, underinsured and uninsured families in the greater Black Belt area. We provide comprehensive family medicine care for the entire family, including medical, dental, pharmacy, and behavioral health services with nine (9) Health Centers across (Dallas, Perry, Marengo, Monroe, and Wilcox) counties. We seek to continuously improve our commitment and service to our patients and community by hiring top-performing Board Certified Medical Professional and Healthcare Administrators. Join us in our mission to “To improve the availability of health and wellness services to residents of our service area, by leading the efforts to eliminate the challenges of receiving quality, affordable health care.”
Please click here for a copy of the Rural Health Medical Program, Inc.’s application for employment. Download the application before filling in the form fields as the use of form field fills is not supported in all browsers. Upon completion, please email your application and resume to email@example.com or mail it to the following address:
Rural Health Medical Program, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
101 Park Place
Selma, Alabama 36701
Join our team by becoming a member of our rewarding environment where patients appreciate the care you give. RHMPI offers 17 paid holidays including your birthday, paid vacation in addition to two float holidays, continued education stipends, and a competitive benefits package. To view our current available positions, please scroll down and click on the position(s) below.
- Billing and Coding Specialist
- Accounting Specialist
- Human Resources Specialist
- Health Center Office Manager
- Patient Services Representative
- Shuttle Driver
- Rural Health Medical Program, Inc. is seeking a Physician (Family Medicine). Must have M.D. or foreign equiv., and completion of Fam. Practice, Internal Med., or Pediatrics Residency Training. Must be BE/BC in Fam. Med., Internal Med. or Pediatrics and possess or be eligible for an AL med. license. Background check req. Locations: Dallas, Marengo, Perry, Wilcox & Monroe Counties, AL. If interested, mail resume to RHMPI c/o Latoya Freeman, HRD, 101 Park Place, Selma, AL 36701.
- Family Medicine, MD
- Pediatrics, MD
- Internist, MD
- Podiatrist, DPM
- Dentist, DDS or DMD
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
- Medical Assistant, MA
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW
- Licensed Nutritionist/Dietitian
For more additional information about career opportunities at the Rural Health Medical Program, Inc. please contact our Human Resource Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Rural Health Medical Program, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation.
*This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
*Rural Health Medical Program, Inc. is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n)