We believe people seeking help for mental illness or substance use disorders should feel empowered and supported – not ashamed or embarrassed.
Our team of behavioral health professionals is committed to treating the whole person and can help you or your loved one create a new path for life. We’ll be your partner in forming a personalized treatment plan, which may include inpatient, outpatient or a partial hospitalization program. We believe behavioral and mental health is an important part of your overall health. RHMPI understands that as we support physical wellness, we must support mental wellness. If you need to speak with a counselor, we are here for you. Services are as follows:
- Individual, family, and couples counseling
- Therapy for depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, addiction, eating disorders
- Mindfulness and stress management
- Tools to learn self-advocacy and adaption
- Social worker and case management
- Developmental issues, including Autism spectrum disorders and medical fragility
- Childhood disorders, including ADHD/ADD, separation anxiety, behavioral challenges, mood disorders
- Referrals to specialist
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Call to schedule an appointment today by calling (844) 736-7629.